mini reunion

Its so nice to talk to old friends and play catch up...
last Saturday I had a chance to meet up with kim, bing and maia we had a blast just talking about the past, the now and the future.
At the end of the conversation and a dose of Piolo's Maxx fried chicken I just realized we are no longer the same people we were a few years back. We have certainly matured in our own little ways. It was I who really did not mature enough though.
Its sad that I missed Deanne and lovely because the gathering felt soooo half empty. We also had to take into consideration that kai is busy with her own life as well and I guess she is happy not to share it with us anymore. You go Kai!
I guess if I was that rich i would definitely invite the gang who is still here in cebu on a weekly dinner just to get that good old nonsense conversations and bonding.
I am not that good at writing but I would try my best to jot down all the tid bits of my life to create a mini time capsule that i can look back to when im on my death bed ( preferbably @ 40).

3 comments:

Yanskie said...

or to hangout in your place... pool -> tequila -> videoke -> tequila -> trash can... hmmmmm sa last part, di na ako haha

johnrey said...

hahaha bastosay/basaay!

kim said...

yah... do u miss the pool????? ahhahaha