Used Gum


After I got home from my vacation a breaking news came out! I am to denounce my control over my team Mananap. The team I had celebrated our anniversary with just a couple of days ago. Its gonna be hard leaving my comfort zone and embarking on a team that is already labled, but at the end of the day a great challenge will really crank me up and keeps me interested/"unbored" (hahaha created my own word).

The next chapter poses a great puzzle. A question that now I can't answer at all which is: "How do I take in a gum that has been chewed twice?".

What new thing that can I offer or put into the plate to this bunch? Pressure is on again to help this old gum retain its taste and sweetness. Would I chew it from my front teeth or my molars? Is chewing clockwise or counter-clockwise make any difference?

I am open to all suggestions;

2 comments:

Yanskie said...

hmmm.. ganahan lage kau ko ani na entry hehe

johnrey said...

lagi ako sad... pero its free for interpretation. murag beauty is in the eyes of the beholder bah! ;)