whats up with me,,,(nothing much)

I weekly check my blog but for the past weeks I really didn't have anything to write about and honestly even this week as well. Nothing really happened that is note worthy except for meeting Lovely, rack and radley a few days back. Which was fun because I was able to discover Level 8 a hip new place to pass the night with great music and expensive boos.

Same old same old I am so preoccupied with loads of work and we just had an overhaul in management roster that i don't wanna talk about because for me its scary... hehehe

Recently I just got my very first Ipod classic and now I am working on filling it up to the brim with all the music I had lying around the house and new albums i keep on downloading every weekends.

I am clearly a bit bored with my usual routine so now every time I get a chance I check out the next best country to pay a visit. I am planning to get lost somewhere and just bumm around and window shop and try to communicate to people who doesn't understand a single English word. I think it would be fun or get to even soul search for a change... hehehe

If you got an idea or wanna go with me that's not a problem shoot away I'm open to any suggestions.

4 comments:

bbluepiscean said...

how about your Bora plan? did you go already?

johnrey said...

nope... I dont have the confidence pa

iamcora said...

R, where will you go? Bangkok ta na! :D

johnrey said...

la man sale oi